Everyone knows it’s just a bit of fun right?
We all know within a few minutes it will get really competitive and if you want to motivate and build teams then it’s exactly what you want.
Anyone can play mini golf, but to be successful there are a few different ways to make sure your team perform to the best of their ability.
Here are 5 top tips from some winning clients.
1. Make sure you have a guinea pig – not literally, but on each hole have a player to test the difficult and figure out any problems.
2. Figure out the best way to play each hole by communicating. Look for the different lines and keep an eye on other teams.
3. Encourage each other and keep everyone calm. You’re not going to get a hole in one on every hole, but a few good shots really build confidence.
4. Try not to get too competitive and thinking about your score too much. This puts unnecessary pressure on players when you think the next few shots will define the competition.
5. If you’re unsure and need some help, ask one of the Putting Edge team. They helped me with a few basics and it made a world of difference.
To check out some of the case studies from our clients – click here https://puttingedge.events/case-studies/ and get in touch for a free quote and advice on how to use our services at your next team building event.